Camping, salad dressing classism, “fun” as she is spoken.
- Colorado Bend State Park.
- Camping as character building.
- Robert walks around a lot.
- Fungus among us. Delicious mushrooms.
- How trees communicate.
Salad dressing you can sip.
“Do you know how to have fun?” (Fun?)
- Therpysplaining - you should tell people what you want.
- Speaking PowerPoint, excellent book on making corporate presentations.
- Fun, amusing, relaxing.
Shallots vs. onions vs. green onions.
“Please do not overcook.” / Serving suggestions.
Camping couple kerfuffle: “I’m not a teacher!” / “You’re a lawyer, Jeremy, do something!”
Getting over the sunk cost of setting up all that camping gear just to take it down.
Talking slow to think and choose words, versus talking fast to brainstorm. (!!) Threads.
That song “we’re only making plans for Nigel.” XTC!
Why does Spotify try to educate me?
Books are way too long. (How great is Audible.)
165 degrees is way too hot for chicken.